myMack, CX and COGNOS will be down on Saturday November 26th from 8:00am - 10:00am for system maintenance
There should be a sequence of numbers and letters in the box below. If there are no numbers please return to the email. Highlight the entire link, right click your mouse and select copy, open a new window in your browser, right click your mouse and select paste, press the enter key on your keyboard to activate the link.
If the numbers and letters appear below continue completing this form.
Click on the box to the right to activate the form.
There should be a 6-digit number in the box to the right. If not, click in the box and a number will appear to connect your electronic signature with the correct student.
Merrimack College Student Computer User Agreement
This agreement applies to your use of the Merrimack College computer system and the iPad with associated equipment that you will receive as a new student. Please read and submit this agreement. Direct questions to Information Technology Services, firstname.lastname@example.org, 978-837-5508.
Important: Please print or save a copy of this form for your records before filling it out and submitting it.You will not be able to print it once you submit the form.
Merrimack College (“School”) is the owner and operator of a wireless network software development and maintenance program (“Computer System”), as well as the owner or lessor of certain associated equipment (“Equipment”). An individual who is registered as a full-time student and matriculated at the School (“Student”) desires to utilize the Equipment. This agreement will set forth the terms and conditions between the School and Student for use of the Equipment (“Agreement”).
The School and Student agree to the following:
14. Indemnity of School for Loss or Damage: If the Equipment is damaged due to negligence or lost, the School shall have the option of requiring the Student to pay for repair of the Equipment to a state of good working order, or, if it is lost, to reimburse the School for the replacement cost of such Equipment.
15. Equipment Warranty and Insurance: Accidental damage is covered under AppleCare (up to two instances). The Student must notify the School immediately if there is any accidental damage. Accidental damage includes, but is not limited to: broken casings, cracked or blemished screens, spill damage, damage caused by drops or falls, and fire damage.
In the event of accidental damage, the student is responsible for payment of a $49 deductible to cover repair or replacement of the iPad and/or payment of a $29 deductible to cover repair or replacement of the Apple Pencil. This payment will be charged to the Student’s Merrimack College account through the Bursar’s Office.
Damage to Equipment due to gross negligence or willful misconduct are not covered by warranty or insurance. If damage is attributed to either of these causes, the Student will be held responsible for all charges related to the repair or replacement of the Equipment.
16. Entire Agreement and Modification: This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the School and Student. No modification or amendment of this Agreement shall be effective unless in writing and signed by both the School and Student. This Agreement replaces any and all prior computer receipt and use agreements between the School and Student.
17. Governing Law: This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
18. Severability: If any portion of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable. If a court finds that any provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provisions, it would become valid and enforceable, then such provisions shall be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited.
19. Waiver: The failure of either the School or Student to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver or limitation of that party's right to subsequently enforce and compel strict compliance with every provision of this Agreement.
By the execution of the within Agreement, both the School and the Student agree to these policies and regulations, and with all of the other terms and conditions of this Agreement.
WITNESS the due execution hereof the day and year first below written.
By selecting "Yes, I agree to the Computer User Agreement" from the drop-down menu, I indicate that I have read, understand, and agree to the terms and conditions of the Merrimack College Computer User Agreement and am legally able to electronically sign on behalf of this student who is under 18 years old.
Computer Agreement Contact number